Elegant Rewards - FAQ
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What happens if my reward balance is less than the value of the merchandize I would like to buy? The participant may make up the difference by paying cash, check or credit card
• How do I check my balance? A quick call to the Elegant Additions accounting department can verify all aspects of your account.
• Is there a specific time that I must redeem my points earned in any given year? No, elegant rewards points do not expire.
• What happens to my points if the merchandize I would like to secure with points has a value less than the total points I have accumulated? Do I lose them? Do I have a specific time to add to them? Points are awarded based on $5,000 net order value increments and equal to a value of $100.00 retail (net of sales tax, shipping and handling and freight if applicable); there are not fractional values. Points are earned on a per order basis; each individual order stands on its own. An individual can earn elegant rewards points for each individual order they place. The individual may combine all their elegant rewards points toward their purchase.
• Can elegant rewards points be pooled with other persons having points in the program? No, points are awarded on an individual basis and are non-transferable
• Are elegant rewards points earned on redemption purchases? No
• Must I be a member of the program before I consummate an order for the order to earn elegant rewards points? Yes, eligible orders are those that are placed AFTER membership in the program has been established.
• Can I have more than one order that qualifies for points? Yes, each order with a minimum value of $5,000 (net) or more (in increments of $5,000 net) earns elegant rewards points.